Last weekend my mom in-law brought this yummy dessert.
A mini cheese cake a.k.a cheese cake in cup-cakes.
Sounds very interesting, Isn't it?
I'm surprised because it was in cupcakes size.
Different presentation but still taste like a cheese cake, Wonderful :)
I asked for the recipe and try it myself.
Turns out very cute and delicious indeed.
- 3 Package of 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tbs Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Powder
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Eggs, Room Temperature
*For the Crust:
- 4 Cups Vanilla Wafer, Made into 2 Cups of Crumbs
- 3 Tbs Soft Butter
1. For the crust: With food processor crumb the vanilla wafer and blend it with soft butter. With round spoon put about 1 and 1/2 Tbs of vanilla wafer crumb per cup-cakes. Press tight around the edges.
2. Combine Cream cheese and Sugar, Blend with electric mixer.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well between each one. Put vanilla powder & lemon juice. Mix well. Do not over mix.
4. Pour the mixture about 3/4 Cup on the cup-cakes. Bake 375 F for 20 min.
To avoid the crack on the top of the cheesecake.
Turn off the oven. Then open the oven door just a little bit & let sit for 45-1hr.
*Recipe Courtesy of Mom-in law
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen