Today i'm in the mood for...
Cake with chocolate-y flavor inside :)
I was browsing here and there.
Then i found this one here.
It called Marmer or Marble cake.
Oh boy, Just the way i like it :)
- 6 Eggs
- 185 gr Flour
- 250 gr White Sugar
- 4 Oz Semi-sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Stick Butter + 2 Tbs Margarine (I used Blue Band brand)
1. Place chocolate chips in a small heatproof bowl. Stand this bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Stirring constantly until dissolved. Let it cool for a minute.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Beat butter and sugar in medium mixer bowl with high speed. Stir in eggs two at a time, Mixing well after each addition.
4. On low speed, Beat in flour mixture, Mix well. Divide mixture in two, One mixture leave it white and the other one combine with chocolate chips mixture.
5. Grease bundt pan or round baking pan with a hole in the middle. Pour white mixture first. Lastly pour chocolate mixture.
6. Using wooden pick or tip of knife, Swirl around the cake to make marbel or marmer effect. Bake 350 F for 45 Min.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen