Oh my goodness...
This cassava cake so delicioso.
I was browsing here and there.
Voila i found this tasty cake recipe, Here
Its very easy to make and taste so good. Perfecto :)
In my country, Indonesians called it Kue Singkong.
- 2 Packets Frozen Grated Cassava
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (400 Ml)
- 2 Eggs, Beaten Separately
- 1 Cup + 1 Tbs White Sugar
- 2 Tbs Butter/Margarine, Melted
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Salt
1. In a Bowl, Mix all the ingredients except the melted butter/margarine. Stir together.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased dish. I used 20 cm x 28 cm Glasses dish (Pyrex). Bake 350 F for 45 min.
3. Remove from the oven and brush the mixture with melted butter/margarine on the top of the cake.
4. Bake again for 30 min or until the edges is turning golden brown.
*Cassava, manioc, casava, or yuca (Manihot esculenta) is a woody shrub of the Euphorbiaceae (spurge family) native to South America that is extensively cultivated as an annual crop in tropical and subtropical regions for its edible starchy tuberous root. A major source of carbohydrates.
*Cassava is widely eaten in Indonesia and used as a staple food during hard times but has lower status than rice.
It is boiled or fried (after steaming), Baked under hot coals or added to desserts.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen and Here