Adios mio, I heart this Banana-Cheese Cake :)
What a nice combination eh? I'm Loving it for sure!
I got the recipe from the late Bunda Inong.
She's a very talented chef for sure, No doubt.
I copy the recipe from her cooking-site, here.
Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe :)
- 8 Egg Yolks
- 4 Egg Whites
- 250 gr White Sugar
- 250 gr All- Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 100 gr Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tsp Lime Juice
- 150 gr Margarine (I use Blue Band brand)
- 4 Ripe Plantain Bananas (I use regular banana, Dole Brand)
1. Combine flour and baking powder, Sift together. Set aside.
2. Smashed banana until smooth, Add lime juice. Set aside.
3. Beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks one by one. Beat until thoroughly combined.
4. Add flour and mashed banana little by little, Stir carefully.
5. Add half of shredded cheddar cheese, Mix well. Beat Egg whites until fluffy and pour to the batter. Stir thoroughly.
6. Pour mixture onto chiffon pan or bundt pan. Sprinkle the last half of shredded cheddar cheese on top. Bake at 355 F for 45 min.
*Recipe Courtesy of Bunda Inong
*Picture Courtesy of Mysexykitchen