After trying different kinds of chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Yes, Finally i found the...
Best-Killer-Yummy chocolate chip cookies recipe ever.
It's very soft-chewy texture with chunks of chocolate chips.
Ooooooh i'm drooling over this cookies :)
I got this recipe from my mom in-law.
Thank you so much for this killer recipe.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbs Vanilla
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature
- 18 Oz Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar, white sugar and add eggs one at a time. Beating well after each addition.
2. Stir in flour mixture and then stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop by rounded or ice cream scoop onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake 350 F for 15 min.
*Tips: The secret to scrumptious cookies is in the butter. Buy a real butter and a good one. It make lots of different, I swear.
*Recipe Courtesy of Mom in-law
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen