It's raining like mad crazy outside.
Mostly cloudy, Weather temperature about 50 F.
I'm craving for some Meatball Soup and Banana Bread.
Good grief, Colder weather makes me hungrier.
Girl can't help it :)
I got the Banana Bread recipe from my Mom in-law.
After 2 hrs in the kitchen, Finally everything done, yes.
My tummy is happy. Let's eat :)
- 6 Large Ripe Bananas, Mashed
- 4 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 2 Cups Fine Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/ 4 Cup Oil
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Allspice or Star Anise
1. Cream: Sugar and oil together, Stir well.
2. Add: Lemon juice, vanilla, mashed banana and well beaten eggs, Stir well.
3. Sift together: Flour, salt, baking soda and allspice or star anise.
4. Blend wet and dry ingredients together. Stir thoroughly and do not over mix.
5. Bake 350 F for 50-1hr or until the center is set.
*Recipe Courtesy of Mom-in law
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen