Next month is the year of 2008.
Adios mio. I can't believe it, Time sure flies quick eh?
Anyway, I want to wish all of you Happy Holidays :)
I make these cookies for quite sometime,
But didn't have time to post it.
So, Here's Cranberry-Peaches-Cashew cookies.
The sour cream adds richness to these cookies.
I added about 1/2 Cup of peaches.
Turns out pretty good :)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Salted Cashews or Macadamia Nuts, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Peaches, Slice Medium Chunk
- 2/3 Cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
*For Drizzle: (I skip this one)
- 1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbs Orange Juice
1. Heat oven to 375 F. Combine brown sugar, butter, sour cream, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, Scraping bowl often until creamy.
2. Reduce speed to low. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat until well mixed, Stir in cashews and cranberries by hand.
3. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookies sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
4. Drizzle: Stir together powdered sugar and orange juice in small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cookies.
For easy cleanup when drizzling cookies, Place wire cooling racks with cookies over sheets of waxed paper. Drizzle cookies and let excess drizzle drip down onto waxed paper.
*Recipe Courtesy of LandoLakes
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen