I make egg-rolls. I love egg-rolls :)
It's very easy yet delicious appetizer.
You can adds the fillings with whatever you like.
Such as: With your favorite meats or vegetables.
No problems. Go ahead help and try it yourself :)
- Vegetarian Lamb
- Bean Sprouts
- Shredded Cabbage
- Frozen Peas & Carrot
- Salt, Sugar & White Pepper
- Vegetarian Bouillon Cubes
- Egg roll skins or wrap
1. Stir fry vegetarian lamb and vegetables.
2. Add bouillon cubes, salt, sugar and white pepper. Cook and stir until fragrant. Do not over cooked. Let it cool for a minute or so.
3. Place egg roll skin with one point toward you. Spoon 1/4 cup filling diagonally across and just below center of skin. Fold bottom point of skin over filling, Tuck point under filling.
4. Fold side corners over, forming an envelope shape. Roll up. Fry egg rolls, a few at a time, in deep hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Ready to serve.
*Recipe and Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen