I love this dessert for sure :)
I thought its hard to make these rice pudding dessert.
It was pretty easy yet tasty. I'm loving it!
By the way the recipe came from...
Green cardamom spices jar (Rani brand).
Written: Rani savory rice pudding.
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Almonds
- 4 Green Cardamom Pods
- 1 Pinch Saffron (Optional)
*Ingredients stuff can be bought at any Asian or Indian stores near you.
1. Soak basmati rice with water for 10 min.
2. In a large saucepan bring 3 cups milk to boil. Drain rice and add to milk.
3. Add sugar, raisins, cardamom, almonds and saffron (Optional).
4. Let rice cook for 20 minutes or until rice is done. Serve cool or warm.
*Recipe Courtesy of Rani Brand Spices
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen