Sunday, July 15, 2007

*MANGO MILKSHAKE (MANGO LASSI)

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
And they're like. Its better than yours.
Damn right, Its better than yours!
I can teach you, But i have to charge.

*Milkshake song by Kellis
.

My oh my i love Mango Lassi :)
Its so refreshing especially in summer time.
This Indian drink is like a mango milkshake.
Recipe courtesy of Jamie Oliver at Food network.

Ingredients:
- 9 Oz Plain Yogurt
- 4 1/2 Oz Milk
- 4 1/2 Oz Canned Mango Pulp or 7 Oz from 3 fresh mango, Stoned and sliced.
- 4 Tsp Sugar to taste or feel free to try salt and cardamom seeds.

Directions:
1. Put all ingredients into a blender and blend for 2 minutes.
2. Then pour into individual glasses and serve.
3. Feel free to try salt and cardamom seeds.
4. The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hrs.

*I love adding cardamom seeds. Gives rich flavor to the lassi.

*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Picture Courtesy of Mysexykitchen

No comments: