This is a typical street food in my country. I love it :)
Made from smashed potatoes and vegetables.
- 6 Potatoes, Boil and smashed
- 2 Eggs (Separate yolks and whites)
- 2 Green Onions/Scallion, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbs Celery Leaves, Finely Chopped
- 2 Tbs Fried Onion/ Fried Shallots
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp White Pepper Powder
1. Boil the potatoes, When its done peeled skin and smashed it until soft enough.
2. Combine potatoes with egg yolk, green onion, fried shallot, celery leaves, minced garlic, salt, nutmeg, and white pepper powder. Mix well.
3. Using a spoon, Make a ball the size of round ball. Pat flat into circle. Dip it into egg white mixture one by one.
4. Fry in hot oil until turning golden brown. Drain well in paper towels.
*Recipe and Picture Courtesy of Mysexykitchen