The best brownies i have ever tasted. Seriously delicious!
Its chocolate-y, Fudge-y with coconut flavor.
Original recipe from Martha Stewart.
And this lady modified it little bit.
Thanks for sharing this recipe both of you :)
- 8 Tbs Unsalted Butter, Cut into small pieces.
- 6 Oz Semi-sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbs Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Cup White Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/4 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
1. Combine butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Set over a pan of simmering water. Stir it until melted. Let it cool slightly.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and baking powder. Set a side.
3. Beat sugar into chocolate mixture. Add eggs one at the time and whisk it until smooth. Stir in vanilla and add flour mixture. Stir well.
4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto 8-inch pan, Spread evenly. Place filling about 1 tbs each into batter. Should be about 1-inch apart on top of batter.
5. Drizzle remaining batter on top and gently spread to fill the pan. Run a knife through the mixture to get a swirl effect.
6. Bake 325 F for 45-50 minutes. For filling: Stir together sugar, condensed milk, coconut, egg and vanilla in a bowl. Stir well.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here and Here
*Picture Courtesy of Mysexykitchen