And right away i fall in love with this one dish called "Cashew Curry"
Oh boy, I gotta have and search this recipe for sure :)
Whenever i search for a recipe, I always use the google search engine.
I get quick results and voila i found the similar recipe here.
And for tonight dinner i made this easy yet delicious cashew curry, We both love it for sure :)
Best served with white rice, spicy fried tofu and papaya salad, Yummy-O!
- 1/2 Lb Whole Cashew
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil or Butter
- 5 Shallots, Thinly sliced (or Green onions)
- 1/4 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Chopped- 1/4 Cup Peas (Optional)
- 1 Tsp. Curry Powder
- 1 Lemon, Zest of (or 2-in piece of Lemongrass)
- 1 Tbs. Coriander
- 1/2 Tsp. Turmeric
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Green Chilies, Thinly sliced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Slices Ginger, Thin slices
- 15 Oz Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbs. Cilantro, Chopped
1. Sauté the shallots, red bell pepper, and peas(if using) in the olive oil or butter, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the curry, lemon, turmeric, chilies, garlic, ginger, and salt, and cook until fragrant, 5-10 minutes more.
3. Add remaining ingredients and simmer until thickened, another 5-10 minutes. Serve with rice. Garnish with more cilantro, if desired.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen