This morning i made these easy yet tasty Oatmeal Muffins for breakfast.
I can't get enough of it, Because its freakin' delicious.
And the best part: These muffins has chocolate chips and coconut flakes in it.
Can't get any better eh? Yummy-o :)
These are so easy to make, Seriously!
Go head try it yourself, The muffins recipe came from here
Thanks for sharing it with me, I love it :)
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
(Mix together and let stand for 20 minutes)
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar + 2/3 Cup Palm Sugar (I use 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda (I use 1/2 Tsp)
- 1 Tsp Salt (I use 1/2 Tsp)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Handful of Coconut Flakes
1. Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
2. Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry ingredients together and add the chocolate chips, coconut flakes then add to the batter, Mix well with spatula or spoon.
4. Add vanilla essence, Stir in oatmeal mixture gently. Bake 375 F for 20-25 minutes.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen