Thursday, April 3, 2008

*PANDAN CAKE (BOLU PANDAN)

Last night, I was going to make a Pandan Cake.
I thought i still have any pandan extract left.
Oh no, I'm totally out of pandan extract.
Yeah, I know i should have known better.
Next time i will double-check for sure :)


It's still a Pandan Cake minus the green paste though :D
I like this yellow plain cake. Not so bad, Actually!


In case some of u guys didn't know what Pandan Cake is?
You guys can peek in Here.

Ingredients:
- 6 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 150 gr White Sugar
- 100 gr Butter or Margarine, Melted (I use unsalted butter)
- 1 Tsp Pandan Extract

*Sift together (Dry Ingredients):
- 150 gr All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder

Directions:
1. Beat eggs and sugar until white, thick and fluffy enough.
2. Pour the dry ingredients little by little along with melted butter. Make sure the batter mix thoroughly when u apply dry ingredients & melted butter.
3. Add pandan extract, Mix it together. Grease 20 cm round pan with butter and flour and then pour the batter.
4. Bake 350 F for 30 minutes or until the cake is done.

*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen

No comments: