Last night, I was going to make a Pandan Cake.
I thought i still have any pandan extract left.
Oh no, I'm totally out of pandan extract.
Yeah, I know i should have known better.
Next time i will double-check for sure :)
It's still a Pandan Cake minus the green paste though :D
I like this yellow plain cake. Not so bad, Actually!
In case some of u guys didn't know what Pandan Cake is?
You guys can peek in Here.
- 6 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 150 gr White Sugar
- 100 gr Butter or Margarine, Melted (I use unsalted butter)
- 1 Tsp Pandan Extract
*Sift together (Dry Ingredients):
- 150 gr All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1. Beat eggs and sugar until white, thick and fluffy enough.
2. Pour the dry ingredients little by little along with melted butter. Make sure the batter mix thoroughly when u apply dry ingredients & melted butter.
3. Add pandan extract, Mix it together. Grease 20 cm round pan with butter and flour and then pour the batter.
4. Bake 350 F for 30 minutes or until the cake is done.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen