Today i'm in the mood for Cheesecake.
It was my first attempt baking a (New York) Cheesecake.
Yeah, It was a good experience and will do it again for sure.
I got the recipe from Philadelphia cream cheese box.
Oh boy, I love it so much. Just makes my day :)
- 2 1/2 Lb Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Can (21 oz) Cheery Pie Filling (I didn't make the filling)
*For the Crust:
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs (Instead i used 4 Cups Vanilla Wafer, Made into 2 Cups of Crumbs)
- 1 Cup plus 3 Tbsp Sugar, Divided
- 3 Tbsp Butter, Melted
1. Mix crumbs, 3 Tbsp sugar and butter, Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan. Bake at 350 F for 10 Min.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1 Cup sugar, Flour and Vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, Mixing on low speed just until blended.
3. Blend in sour cream, Pour over crust. Bake at 350 F for 1 hr or until center is almost set. Run knife around the rim of pan to loosen cake, Cool before removing rim of pan.
4. Refrigerate 4 hrs or overnight. Top with pie filling, Makes 14 servings.
To avoid the crack on the top of the cheesecake.
Turn off the oven. Then open oven door just a little bit.
Let sit for 45-1hr.
*Here's more tips for Cheesecake, Click Here
*Recipes Courtesy of Kraft foods
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen