And i would like to try it at my kitchen.
Turns out pretty good since i love curry.
Thanks for sharing this recipe :)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Cm Galanga (I use galanga powder)
- 2 Red Bell Pepper and 1 Green Bell Pepper, Slice into long strips
- 300 ml Coconut Milk + 300 ml Water
- 4 Firm Tofu, Cut into square size
*Spice Mixture (Bumbu):
- 5 Shallots
- 3 Garlic
- 2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
*Galanga or galanga powder, Coriander powder and Cumin powder can be bought at any Asian Stores near you.
1. Stir fry spice mixture (Bumbu). Add bay leaves, galanga powder and bell pepper until fragrant.
2. Add coconut milk and water. Cook until bubbly enough, Stir well.
3. Lastly add tofu, stir carefully. Cook again until the sauce thick and tofu done.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Galanga or galangal is robustly pungent member of the ginger family. Is the primary ginger ingredient used in Southeast Asian cuisine.
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen and Here