This is an Indonesian appetizer.
They are delicious comfort food and very easy to prepare.
Oh, How i miss my childhood times. Miss those times!
- 40 Spring Roll Pastry
- 100 gr Ground Beef (I use 10 Oz Vegetarian Lamb)
- 20 Green Onions/Scallion, Finely Chopped
- 1 Brown Onion, Finely Chopped
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
1. Brown ground beef in skillet or microwave it until cook.
2. Combine ground beef with green onions, brown onion, eggs, coriander and salt. Stir well.
3. Fill each spring roll with 1 tbs of ground beef mixture.
4. Fold the edges to make a rectangle shaped rolls. Deep fry beef rolls in hot oil for 2 min per side. Drain in paper towels. Served with cucumber dipping sauce.
*Recipe Courtesy of Here
*Picture Courtesy of Mysexykitchen