Tuesday, December 9, 2008

*MEET AND GREET

Last Saturday i had a chance to meet and greet with Giada De Laurentiis.
She's the host and a chef of "Everyday Italian" cooking show at Food Network.
I have lots of FUN meeting her for sure!
She's much more beautiful in person and very nice indeed.


I am very sorry i can't show you my face for privacy purpose.
I hope you guys understand and thanks for stopping by my site y'all!


And here's her (Giada De Laurentiis) new cooking book, I love it!
It called Giada's Kitchen (New Italian Favorites)


*Pics Courtesy of Mysexykitchen

2 comments:

vitsky said...

Shintaaa!! How lucky!! Gue juga suka banget sama si neng Giada ini.. heheh..
Meet & Greet dimana wkt itu, Shin?

GODIVA said...

Vita,
G meet & greet di William sonoma store santa monica.
Itu org cantik en kemayu gituh :)
Love her abis baik sih hehehhe!