Recipe came from Landolakes
(Holiday cookies & Harvest baking cookbooks).
I bought it at Costco. A double issues with costco price.
You certainly can't beat their prices. Best price ever :)
I love the cookbooks. It's a keeper.
Here's a cookbooks sample pages:
The sour cream and cream cheese combine for a delightful white swirl in this pumpkin bread.
Its perfect for welcoming the Fall/Winter season.
Here's the final pictures:
Oh by the way, Right there in the middle is an Orange-Coconut muffins.
I put 'em together for final touch up. Isn't it lovely?
Recipe for an orange coconut muffins will be here shortly.
I added about 1 tsp baking powder to make it rise.
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1 (15 oz) Can Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Egg
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour 2 (9x5-inch) loaf pans. Set aside.
2. Combine all filling ingredients in small bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed, Scraping bowl often. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl.
4. Combine 2 cups sugar, melted butter, water, pumpkin and 4 eggs in large bowl. Beat at low speed, Scrapping bowl often until smooth. Continue beating, Gradually adding flour mixture and scrapping bowl until well mixed.
5. Spoon 1/4 (about 2 cups) pumpkin batter into each prepared loaf pan. Carefully spread half of filling mixture over the batter in each pan. Top each evenly with the remaining pumpkin batter. Carefully spread pumpkin batter to edge of pans.
6. Bake for 65 to 70 Minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 Minutes, Remove from pans. Cool completely.
*Recipe Courtesy of Landolakes
*Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen and Here