Happy 4th of July everyone :)
Today the weather is pretty hot about 100 F.
I'm craving for cold-sweet-fruity cocktail.
So i made Indonesian fruit cocktail.
We (Indonesians) called it Es Teler.
Its a traditional Indonesian syrupy drink.
- 1 Can Jack fruit, Chopped cube size
- 2 Avocados, Spoon out and Chopped cube size
- 1 Can Coconut Juice with Pulp
- 1 Can Coconut Jelly
- 1 Medium Shredded Coconut (I use frozen coconut)
- Ice Cube or Shredded Ice (Whatever you wanted it!)
- 3 Tbs White Sweetened Condensed Milk (You can adds more if u like sweeter)
1. Thawed Shredded Coconut, If u using a frozen coconut.
2. Combine everything in bowl. Add condensed milk, Stir well.
3. Lastly add ice cube or pour shredded ice on top. Ready to serve.
*Recipe and Pictures Courtesy of Mysexykitchen